Who is ASA?
Art Student Alliance is a group of individuals dedicated to the advancement of the arts. We realize that no matter how exceptional a curriculum may be, the main factor to a students success is their ability to independently motivate and challenge themselves. We hope to achieve this by bringing together students with different viewpoints and experiences, creating an environment where we can learn from and challenge each other. Ultimately, we hope the creativity that stems from these relationships will keep a student motivated and inspired long after their college days are gone.
Become a member in three easy steps
- Download the Membership Form (PDF).
- Fill it out and either e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or print.
- Send or Bring the form and $25 cash or check to the ASA meeting held every Tuesday @ U-Hour (BLDG. 13, RM 2243). Make checks payable to “Art Student Alliance”.
What does my ASA Membership provide me with?
Beyond the benefits of networking and companionship you get:
- FREE or discounted access to specified members-only (not the jacket) workshops and events.
- Discounted ASA Merchandise
- Priority Access to Members only field trips
- FREE selling space at ASA Art Sales
- Opportunity to display work at the Bronco Student Center’s Game Room Etc Gallery.
- Become part of the ASA Peer Mentor Program. Download the form here!